The National Capital Healthcare Executives (NCHE) is an organization of professional healthcare executives from the National Capital region. It was originally founded in 1961 and now serves over 1,000 healthcare executives in Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C., and beyond who represent a wide variety of healthcare institutions including hospitals, health agencies, foundations, consulting firms, military and other federal and state government agencies, and related private organizations.
This networking community was designed and developed by Reingold Inc. and powered by Jive Software. To learn more about the tool or how to bring it to your organization, contact email@example.com. If you'd like a demonstration or technical support, please contact NCHE's Director for Marketing and Communications.
- jonathan94moreno likes bdeady's blog post NCHE Scholarship Program
- eschnitzer likes bdeady's document NCHE 2017-09-20 event, team photo.jpg
- jonathan94moreno likes bdeady's event Implications of MACRA
- kaylewis likes bdeady's document NCHE + GMU Health Transformation Flyer
- kaylewis likes bdeady's discussion GMU Event - May 13